cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
RichardRoel
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

cheat on ink

HP Recommended
hp305 cartridges
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

In my search for replacement ink cartridges ( yeah i already printed about 50 pages on my deskjet !) i got confirmation on a terrible thing that some how i always knew.

HP does not give a **bleep** about the environment or the people and creatures that live in it. Money is their god!

The numerous horror stories of problems with as wel original as imitation hp cartridges made me decide to turn my back to this brand. I donated my printer to the neighbor kid that told me he can use the belt en servos in it.

I will change to a brand that will enable me to install a ciss system, and i am even prepared to invest in an expensive printer for that.

Richard

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,946 18,948 1,350 1,561
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RichardRoel, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know what the issue is with the ink cartridges to help you out.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation