cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
MaryFowlerLeek
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

continuous cartridge error, says to replace ink cartridge. I'm enrolled in Instant ink program

HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 6255
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Envy Photo inkjet 6255. All software up to date. I keep getting a cartridge error. Says to remove and reinsert, which I've done. Says to replace cartridge if this continues. My printer won't print as this error keeps popping up. When I go to my account, it says I'm not enrolled in Instant Ink but my credit card shows my Instant Ink payment each month. So, what to do? I can't find a phone number to call someone. The virtual help is useless because there is nothing that fits my situation.

I earlier had a HP 8700 series that died. I cancelled my Instant Ink program for that printer when I discovered I was paying for two Instant Ink accounts. I enrolled my 6255 printer when I bought it after the earlier HP printer died. I just need to get this thing running. Can anyone please help me? Should I re-enroll this printer? I've been paying for Instant Ink for it since I bought it so don't know why I'm being told this printer isn't enrolled.

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,415 14,397 750 600
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MaryFowlerLeek

Welcome to HP Support Community! 

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post. 

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details. 

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on thislink

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation