Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have an hp 2640 printer and I'm in the ink plan for direct shipping.  Unfortunately I can't find a serial number since walmart covered all the info with their stickers.

My color cartridge won't work at all - it's full but blinks - therefore my printer won't work

How can I get HP to ship me a new cartridge and not charge me in my ink plan for it? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @babe2,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I am just livid over this site.  Ok a color cartridge didn't work, so no good response and then I just went out and bought a new one.

PROBLEM!!! - My husband put the insta ink on his charge card, which was breeched. NEEDED to update the card - NO WHERE ON MY ACCOUNT IS ANY CARD INFO -Maybe it was under another one of our emails, but would have NO idea of the password.

So after at least a month - no help on how to update the charge card - also called & since workers work at home, couldn't take my new card over the phone to update my account.

NOW I"M SUSPENDED since no new card info.  Have no idea if I even owe any $$

This site is horrid and no help at all.

1. Couldn't you sent me a bill via email and let me update my account?

2. Close my old account and let me create a new one?  With the old open hp won't let me set up a new account.

I'm so sick of this I may never buy another HP product again with this crappy site!

HP Recommended

I don't know how many times I can say this - I show no blue square with any account info to update so here we are again with no solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.