Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 1510
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello !

I have this printer for long time, and yesterday i bought new tricolor ink 301 ( COMPATIBLE BECAUSE ITS SAID ON PRINTER ), i have black color 301 from HP injected and working, and i injected tricolor 301 HP NEW BOUGHT. Once i put it in printer for first time ( didnt even clean ), says that ink catridge is incompatible, im pissing of so hard here, i redownloaded devices, done some fixes like printer reset etc.... 

No firmware for this, i disconnected, waited 1h nothing, INCOMPATIBLE INK CATRIDGE, i havent been more frustrated in my life like now.! So the problem is, i bought compatible ink catridge hp 301 i can picture it, i cleaned it later, still says incompatible. For black one 301 doesnt say, for color one it says, i put them into right slot aswell, i tried to bypass it that error, it worked but it didnt print, printer was priting a photo but paper was empty.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX PLEASE ???

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

ok so, somehow he loaded that tricolour hp 301 and as you can see [Personal Information Removed] its loaded, not sure why it has 70% already probably some kind of bug, i tried to print a picture, he was slowly printing like really slow but page is empty

HP Recommended

@juggernot

This clearly is a cartridge issue. If you have already performed the steps from the document HP Printer Does not Print and Error Indicates Faulty Ink Cartridge and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.