Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet M452dn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, This is Reazul from Bangladesh. One of our HP Color LaserJet M452dn printer is giving error that the Cartridges we install are not compatible. We can use the same cartridges on other printers (purchased separately). from the eventlog we saw the below lines; 

10.4313 2891 Incompatible yellow supply

10.4312 2891 Incompatible magenta supply

10.7001 2891 Printing with Cyan Cartridge past very low.

10.3501 2891 Incompatible cyan supply 

10.4311 2891 Incompatible cyan supply

The details of the printer is; 

Product Name: HP Color LaserJet M452dn

Formatter Number: 1G75PZX

Serial Number:[Private information remved]

Cartridge Index: JECY LAQN

Service ID: 29048

Firmware Datecode: 20160921

We need your kind assistance to resolve the issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

As you do not state that these are OEM HP cartridges, they are likely 3rd party. You do not directly state, have you tried these exact cartridges in another printer to confirm that you simply do not have some bad cartridges? Is the firmware revision of this printer the same as the others? 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

The cartridges are Original HP cartridges. and tried with 2 sets of cartridges which were intact and never been used before. and i do not want to use another brand new cartridges. so far my understanding the toners are not matched with the printer only because of the Region locking. 

Could you please help me to unlock the region lock so that we could use the toners ?

We had the same issue with our 08 nos HP Multi function 9020 printers and got the solution from HP instantly. 

HP Recommended

You will need to contact HP tech support as they do not share regionalization instructions with partners. I likely would have told you that in the first place had you shared the fact that you were buying printers and cartridges in different regions.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Could you please help me to get contact with Support personal ? i can not find how to 😞 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.