cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

printing

HP Recommended
hp laser 107w

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP.......I have a laptop and had been printing from it via my printer,no problem,then I do not know what happened but, when I was printing, the paper had large pieces covered in black ink obscuring what I had printed. So,I thought right it must be the printer as I had had it for a few years. I purchased a different brand, Hp laser 107w,well,I have been having the same problems!!! Whats happening??? Could it be settings on my laptop have been changed or what? I must admit,I am not very techy,I just know the basics. Also having major problems trying to understand the printers instructions,I so wish there was a contact number to ring and speak to an actual person who could tell me how to set it up.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
6,102 6,052 651 1,544
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

post a sample of the out put you are getting.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Will do tomorrow as I got stressed out and put everything away!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

• 20200918_122034.jpg

20200918_122034.jpg

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation