cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
ind82
6 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

suggestion to HP

HP Recommended

sir/madam,

i am write here to submit my suggestion rather than submit my issue to HP .there are a lot of HP inkjet printers can be find out to sale in websites internationally.some websites offer international shipping also .(ebay,amazon.etc).most of them come with ink cartridges.but, most buyers face some trouble by using ink cartridges that came with the printer because region in compatibility and non availability of hp instant ink service every part of the world.they should replace new set of ink cartridges according to their region.this is extra cost for buyers.

Therefore i think HP should implement suitable process to avoid this inconveinience to buyers.most buyers dont know cartridge incompatibility by region when shopping with internet based web sites.therefore i request all it may can take action to take appropriate action to resolve this issue.

Thankyou.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation