Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-05-2022 01:35 AM
Добрый день (хотя не очень) , замяли и истрепало лист при печати, возникла ошибка Е4, физически проблем не наблюдается, аппаратно не устраняется, в поддержку не пробиться... Гарантия вроде как есть с расширением при регистрации продукта, но не достучишься... Что можно предпринять?
04-05-2022 07:27 AM
Hey @Nik190978 🙂
Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.
Thank you for your understanding.
04-11-2022 02:17 AM
Good afternoon (although not very), the sheet was jammed and frayed when printing, an E4 error occurred, there are no physical problems, hardware is not eliminated, there is no way to break into support... The guarantee seems to be with the extension when registering the product, but you can't get through... What can be done?
04-12-2022 12:29 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand you are facing a paper jam error.
Try the below steps to resolve the error -
Step 1: Clear jammed paper from the printer
- Clear jammed paper from the input tray
- Clear jammed paper from the output tray area
- Clear jammed paper from inside the printer
- Clear jammed paper from underneath the printer
Step 2: Clean the paper feed rollers using an automated tool
Step 3: Clean the paper feed rollers manually
Step 4: Reset the printer
For instructions, refer to -HP Smart Tank 500 Printers - 'E4' Error (Paper Jam)
If the error persists,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community