Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
1 REPLY 1
10-22-2020 07:42 AM
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting an error on the printer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
- Are you able to make a copy?
- When was the last time the printer was working fine?
Meanwhile, follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊
Stay Home – Stay Safe
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community