Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 5010 All In One
iOS

I am trying to print photos on 4x6 glossy paper (250 gsm) from my iPhone but the paper stops feeding through (almost always on the same place of the paper) and the printer keeps printing, leading to ink bleeds and smears in the printer.

Is the paper too heavy or too glossy? Is there something I'm not seeing?

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 19.29.08.pngScreenshot 2021-01-17 at 19.28.58.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Shopgirl84, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• Are you using HP Photo papers?
  • Which version of iOS are you using?
  • Which app are you using to print?

According to the printer specifications, this printer supports 4x6 photo papers of up to 300 g/m².

Make sure the photo papers are properly placed in the input tray. Refer to - Loading Paper, Cards, and Envelopes

Clean the paper pick rollers as mentioned in this document - Paper Jam Error

Update the printer firmware

On the printer, go to Setup > Tools > Update the printer

Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.

Also, check for any software updates on the iOS device

Go to Settings > General > Update the software

Check the print settings on the app you are using to print. Make sure the right paper type and paper size are selected.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.