Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-21-2020 07:37 AM
There is no paper jam and I’ve followed previous posts to check the wiring harness for loose wires. No luck. I can’t get to the main screen since I just receive the ADF error message. It will network print, but I can’t use the copy feature
3 REPLIES 3
10-25-2020 01:10 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community