Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8600 plus
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

The printer has stopped working and keeps displaying "Pick motor stalled" error message when I try to print. I've shut down, rebooted, reset, and carefully followed the video (which looks ancient), clear through to the end, but no luck. My connection is wireless but I don't see how that could be an issue. Today is 12/21/2021. Any suggestions to get this working very soon would be much appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Follow the video and support document below, which covers any possible step to troubleshot a such:

https://support.hp.com/ee-en/document/c02920174

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Your post didn't pay attention to my question:  I had already tried their video before I posted to the group.  I followed each of the steps meticulously, twice. It does not resolve my problem. 

I posted to this list to see if anyone had more recent updates, since the video looks about 30 years old.  Their video was not helpful for me at all. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.