Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-16-2022 01:30 PM
You asked which Operating Sytem, Windows10
You asked did I make a copy? I dont know why you ask that and what that means.
I am printing direct from a CorelDraw document. The document has one page.
I ask the printer to print double-sided and print muitiple copies (even numbers).
The Printer kicks out a number of blank sheets before it starts printing the requested pages, which it does correctly.
As I am using a presentation paper which I preload the correct number of sheets it is frustratib=ng that several blank sheets are kicked out first. I obviously, now, preload more paper than is needed to obviate the problem. But why should I?
07-08-2022 02:46 PM
This seems to be a driver issue, follow these steps to fix the issue.
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install the printer using HP Smart app
Click here to download
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community