Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Officejet 9015
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Can anyone tell me where I can get part number 1KR 42–90014 which is the output paper tray extender for my HP OfficeJet 9015.  

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello,

I would request you to purchase the Input tray from nearest Local store or contact Part store using the following link.

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Contact_us.aspx?mscssid=95434F8EC926447F8277B5A4CCDC2706

Regards,

Phinny JT

HP Technical Engineer

"I am a HP Employee"

Click Kudos or Like, if it helped you. 

Phinny_JT_0-1616757049705.png

HP Recommended

I obviously tried the HP parts store first before signing up on this page.  It’s not shown as available.  Does HP have local part store in Los Angeles????   I have never heard of such a place.  Can you actually help me and give me better information like an actual parts store that’s in Los Angeles instead of just saying “go to your local parts store”.  

HP Recommended

Hello,

I would request you to use the link and chat with the Part Store team and they will assist you further.

And also you can look out for nearest Re-Sellers.

https://locator.hp.com/us/en/?ml___lang=en-US%20(1)&ml___region=us&ml___cont=US

Thank you.

Regards,

Phinny J T

HP Recommended

There is no chat available except with a virtual assistant that doesn’t work

HP Recommended

Staples and other retailers don’t sell anything but ink.  Can you please HELP ME!!!!!

HP Recommended

Hello,

Please click the following link and enter Zip code and contact the Re-Seller for Input Tray.

And they should be able to assist you.

However if you are unable to get assistance, then contact nearest Local HP Store /HP Authorized Service Center and they will be able to assist you.

Regards,

Phinny J T

HP Recommended

There is no link associated with your recent comment 

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

That is the same link you sent before. Those are retail stores that do not sell parts. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.