cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

COPY PAPER STUCK IN PRINTER

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJetPro 8020

I have a HP OfficeJetPro 8020 with copy paper stuck in it.  I tried to look into the printer but other than pull the paper feeder draw out and turn it on its side to look into the back and bottom.  I discovered nothing opened, the paper was half fed into the printer, I could see that by looking at the bottom.  I pulled at the paper I could see but it was stuck tight.  Please can anyone give me  suggestions.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,201 15,179 1,188 1,173
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@CG741, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document Paper Jam Error and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation