Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-26-2021 12:04 PM
Hi@andreaboghina, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I understand that your HP ENVY 5010 All-in-One Printer Printer displays a paper jam error when there is no paper jam found. Also, the print carriage is stuck towards the right side. Not to worry, I'll be glad to assist you with this case.
Was there really a paper jam in the past or any other hardware changes (ink cartridge replacement, etc.)?
While you respond to that. I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
NOTE: You may skip any steps that have been attempted before.
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
- Disconnect any other cables if connected to the printer.
- Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
- The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector.
- Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.
Keep me posted. Happy to help!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community