Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-26-2022 04:18 AM
Clean the paper pick rollers
Clean the rollers inside the top paper tray.
- Get a flashlight.
- Turn off the printer.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent, and then disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Remove the paper stack from the input tray.
- With the flashlight, look down into the input tray and find the paper pick rollers.
- Lightly dampen a cotton swab with water, and then squeeze it to remove any excess water.
- Clean the rollers with the swab, rotating the rollers with your fingers to completely clean them.
- Allow the rollers to dry for two minutes.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the printer.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community