Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-07-2022 08:01 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!
I see you are experiencing Printer Jam E3 error with the HP Printer.
Reset the printer
- If your printer has a rechargeable battery, remove it.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
- If issue persists then click on this link to fix the issue. https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_2040935-1816767-16
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community