Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-14-2022 03:07 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand you facing a margin issue.
To assist better-
1) Are you facing a margin issue when copying?
2) What's the application you are trying to print from? Have you tried printing from a different application or device?
Meanwhile, Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check connectivity
Download a special version of HP Print and Scan Doctor specifically created to help with printer offline conditions.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click Start, and then select your printer.
- If your printer in not in the list, turn it off and on, and then click Retry.
- If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- If a screen prompts you to turn on printer updates, click Yes.
- If a screen prompts you to make your printer the default printer, click Yes.
To change the margins, click the Paper/Quality tab, select More from the Document size drop-down menu, and then select the desired page size and the margins at the same time. Click the Layout button to change the layout options
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community