cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
MaryU
Level 1
5 2 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Err Msg "paper jam or tray problem", but no paper seems to be jammed, tray seems fine. Can't print!

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9010 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Error msg says "paper jam or tray problem", but I don't see any paper that is jammed when I open up the printer. I can easily remove & replace the tray. When it tries to print, I hear a few clicks & I see the rollers rolling for a few seconds, & then the printer stops & displays the error message again. Very frustrating. Can this printer be fixed or do I have to throw it away?!?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MaryU
Author
Level 1
5 2 1 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was able to fix this problem myself.  I looked way back inside the printer & saw a small bit of white on one corner of a roller. I was able to then remove it with a bent paper clip & could see it was a bit of paper.  All is well (for now).

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
MaryU
Author
Level 1
5 2 1 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was able to fix this problem myself.  I looked way back inside the printer & saw a small bit of white on one corner of a roller. I was able to then remove it with a bent paper clip & could see it was a bit of paper.  All is well (for now).

View solution in original post

RodrigoB
3,169 3,142 55 109
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for visiting our community, we are glad that you have resolved the issue you were experiencing on your device.

In this case, we thank you for sharing the solution, so that you can help other users who are experiencing the same problem.

Please, reach out if we can help you with anything else.

HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation