Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5055
macOS 10.15 Catalina

When the Printable Cricut Paper is going through the printer it takes a very long time to go through but right when it goes to actually print, the machine has an error message that says Paper Jam. The paper then comes out with ink marks from the wheels all down the back of it. I have seen this solved on different problems others have submitted, but never for a MacBook. From what I can tell I need to change the printer properties to cardstock or heavy weight, but neither of those options are available. My printer only comes up with 5 options (Plain Paper, Photo Paper, Specialty Paper Glossy, Specialty Paper Matte, Plain Paper Light/ Recycled). I have tried all these options multiple times and none of them have worked. These same options come up as well with my HP ENVY 6055 printer.  From all the videos I have watched on this trying to figure it out myself, there are always so much more options of paper type, so I'm really not sure how to fix this. The Cricut website says this paper should be able to be printed with any inkjet printer. When I searched for the thickness of the sticker paper it says 0.2 mm if that helps. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Haylee7, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Are you able to print on regular paper?

According to the printer specification, this model printer does not support printing on circuit/sticker paper. Kindly check the 'paper-handling' section.

To know how to change the print settings on the Mac, refer to - Print Settings Guide (Mac)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My printer is able to print on regular paper and cardstock paper, so I think it is definitely an issue of how think the Cricut sticker paper is. I ordered from a different company that has thinner sticker paper so hopefully that it will be able to print and still work with my Cricut machine. Thank you for your help!

HP Recommended

@Haylee7

Yes, you may use it at your own discretion. It may or may not work. However, according to the specifications, this type of paper is not supported by the printer.

Keep us posted for any other assistance. 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.