Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP EVY PHOTO 7130
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a problem with photo printing, photo tray does not take HP photo paper.
When applying for a new "case", it is stated that the warranty has expired, device is only 6 months old, it was registered on 07/07/2020

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Alfred17, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you have issues while printing photos from the printer and concerns with the printer warranty.

What type and size of photo papers are you using?

Kindly refer to this document to know how to load photo papers - Loading Paper, Cards, Envelopes

Which app are you using to print photos?

Use the HP Smart app and check if that helps. 

About the warranty, refer to - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

I am using HP Advanced Photo Paper, the printer can not take te paper ! i heave tried everything via troubleshooting, nothing helps.

HP Recommended

@Alfred17

According to the printer specifications, this printer does not support HP Advanced Photo Paper. Kindly check the paper-handling section to check the supported papers.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.