Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5032
Other

Brand new out the box - can't get past a paper jam message on the printer control panel. I've tried resetting,  turning on and off  loading/removing paper.  I've had the printer for sometime  but due to pandemic wasn't able to return it and is now passed a return date but have never got it working since purchase, very frustrating.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sheetal3, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are not able to setup the printer due to this error. Kindly check for any plastics/cardboard inside the printer and remove the same.

Perform the steps mentioned in this document - Paper Jam Error

Check if the ink cartridges are properly seated and if the printer carriage is moving freely.

Replace ink cartridges in HP ENVY 5000 printers

Also, load the papers correctly in the input tray, refer to - Loading Paper, Cards, and Envelopes

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.