Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-03-2022 05:54 PM
It sounds like it's about to print but then stops and says to add paper. There's plenty of paper. A test page prints perfectly. I cleaned rollers as suggested, same issue. I reset printer, same issue. Thank you.
07-06-2022 01:07 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that your printer is not picking up paper, I am glad to assist you.
If the test page print perfectly, follow these steps to fix the issue:-
Reset the printer
Reset the printer to recover from printer errors or failures.
- If your printer has a rechargeable battery, remove it.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.
- NOTE: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
Update the printer firmware to install the latest updates
Here are the steps:- Click here
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community