Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-08-2021 12:27 PM - edited 12-12-2021 07:37 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I understand you are facing paper feed issues. This could be the paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers.
Let's try these steps to resolve the issue:
Reset the printer:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Try updating the printer's firmware -HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Also, try the steps in the document- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays (refer to Step 3: Clean the paper feed rollers) An 'Out of Paper' error displays, the printer does not pick paper
If the error persists, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service options for your printer.
You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know-how.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community