Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-14-2021 09:38 AM
Anytime I go to print, I get a Paper Jam Error. There is no Paper Jam, EVER! I reset the lid, cancel the job, restart the printer, go through this for like 10 minutes, sometimes I have to Print a maze or something locally from the printer (Which it NEVER has a problem doing). Eventually I am able to convince it there isnt a **bleep** paper jam and it will print, but its so annoying. It didn't use to do this, and I am getting fed up with it. It wasnt moved or dropped or anythign recently, so I do not know WHY it has doen this. so tell me HP Service, WHAT IS GOING ON?
11-17-2021 01:55 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community