Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-14-2022 12:33 PM
HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525 ADF will not pull paper through even after replacing the roller kit.
Model Number CF117A
- The paper is in pulled in and stops after a few inches and the ADF makes grinding noises.
- Issue persists after roller maintenance kit is installed
- Separate issue: Copying from the glass works but is lighter on the left side of the page.
- Print quality from computers is excellent.
02-15-2022 08:35 AM
These are the steps I can suggest:
1. Make sure the ADF paper path is clear of any debris or bits of paper.
2. Test all ADF sensors if they are working properly.
3. If you still have these grinding noises, then the driving mechanism may be damaged. It's not easy, but by disassembling the ADF and getting access to the driving mechanism, you can have a look at the gears and see if there is something stuck there or they are damaged.
4. Replace the ADF
I hope this helps
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community