Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-26-2022 04:08 AM
Printer cannot print. A problem has occurred and you will be unable to print, except for printer reports, until the issue is resolved. Check your HP account for more information. To learn more, open the HP Smart app or visit www.hpsmart.com and sign in to your account.
I have logged on to everywhere without any solution
12-29-2022 03:37 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP LaserJet M110we Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this video: Fix Paper Feed Issues | HP LaserJet M109-M112/e, MFP M139-M142/e Printers
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
01-02-2023 02:53 AM
That's great! Happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accept as Solution and Kudos, Thumbs Up buttons on the public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day ahead!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community