Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-04-2022 02:59 AM - last edited on 05-04-2022 08:05 AM by Ric_ob
Hello! We have an HP printer, as specified above, in our office. For some reason, it is stuck with a paper jam error even though there is no jam and completely clean. It won’t let us get past the printer jam error. It also won’t allow us to scan anything. It’s been months! We have gotten nowhere with support, as it is out of warranty. Anyone else out there have this issue and was able to fix it? We appreciate any help! Thanks!
05-04-2022 08:07 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Our job as HP moderators is to monitor all traffic on the community.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community