Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP 7740 all-in-one printer
Microsoft Windows Server 2019

hi,

The printer works fine , it does what he needs to do but .... when a printing job is done the last paper will get stuck at the exit half way. after a few minutes he ejects the paper followed by a white paper, If i print a report he doesn't have this problem.

he is connect with utp , i have the same issue with usb on a seperate computer.

i changed the drivers (new ones and old versions), done firmware update (printer), changed every setting to a4 (local and server side) , looked on the internet for any same related problems but there is nothing i can find to relate to.

so i ask the community to give me some insight where to look or what to do ?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

That really sounds like a  size mis-match error. What type of documents are you printing. Is it possible that the document is coded for say letter size (8.5x11) and that is overriding the printer settings?

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

this is what i thought first ... i put manually everything on A4..... Local print settings , print server and on the printer tray, all been set.

the documents i am printing is just a word file and the test page of windows itself. 

The separator page is empty but don't see a button to turn it off.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.