Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Are their any parts available for a C-7200 series printer ? The driven plastic gear on the end of the paper feed shaft split and now causes paper jams . Tried to super glue it  no luck.  It is a black approximately 1/2 diameter gear at the end of the feed roller shaft, Driven by the motor gear next to it ,black also . Thanks for any input 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Whiskers-54, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

This is an end-of-life printer. I'm afraid, no parts are available and the printer cannot be serviced. 

Click here to check info on the printer on the HP Support site. 

I suggest you upgrade the printer. You may visit Hp Store to check the available printers. You may use this link to find the phone number of the regional HP Support team: HP Phone Assist Worldwide

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.