Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank Wireless 410

My Hp inktank 410 printer is not working on the display screen it is showing e24 error and i think it means paper jaam but i have checked there is no paper jaam in it.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @11144,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing paper jam issues with your HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 printer.

Please follow the steps below to perform a reset on the unit:

1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
2. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
3. Wait at least 60 seconds.
4. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
5. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
6. Turn on the printer and try printing.

You may also refer to the steps in this document.

Let me know if this works and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.