Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP3830 keeps misfeeding

HP Recommended
HP OFFICEJET 3830
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Officejet keeps misfeeding when printing multiple consecutive pages.

I used to print 20 pages at a time on 2-sided settings.  I do this because occasionally, it would

a) not pick up the next sheet thus causing a 'jam' message then cancelling the rest of the pages.

b) take the next page with the current one printing thus out of sync pages.

This is frustrating because I had to reprint the missing pages one at a time. a 20 page set wouldn't be too much trouble to recover from manually but I have lost trust with it ability to print consecutively.

Just a few weeks ago, the printer keeps jamming more often as well as failing to pick the the current page.  It also, prints a page fully but is still inside and not fully out. In this situation, it pulls the page backwards a bit then spits it out fully rather than fully pushing it out in one smooth motion.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation