Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-21-2021 03:36 AM
I'd like to help!
Try the below suggestions -
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Try the steps in the document -Out of Paper' Displays, Printer Does Not Pick Up Paper7
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
01-21-2021 06:05 AM
Feed rollers needed a clean but it took a while to access them! Lift the whole top including scanning plate at the same time! Lifting the top only locks the scanning plate down! The online video is quite helpful, as indeed was the man in Bangalore
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community