Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-17-2021 12:58 PM
I HAVE A HP DESKJET F300 ALL IN ONE SERIES UNIT. IT HAS AN "E" NEXT TO WHERE YOU INDICATE THE NUMBER OF COPIES YOU WANT, AND A FLASHING LIGHT JUST ABOVE THE "E". MY PAPER TRAY HAS PAPER IN IT...JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUIT. HELP???
03-20-2021 08:38 AM - edited 03-20-2021 08:38 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community
I would like to help
Please try these steps
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
Next ensure the printer has the latest Firmware https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community