Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6055 Printer

I can't print on my HP Envy 6055 printer, because  the door with the paper won't close. I don't know if there is paper stuck in there, but I don't know what to do !

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@FL999 Paper feed issues might result from using ripped, dusty, curled, wrinkled, or bent paper. The quality of the paper can also make a difference. Use these guidelines to help avoid the issue.

• Use only good quality paper that meets printer specifications.

• Make sure paper is loaded in the input tray.

• Adjust the paper guides in the input tray to fit snugly against all paper. Make sure the paper guides do not bend the paper in the input tray.

• Store all paper in a dry, cool place. Paper feed issues occur more often in humid environments.

• Make sure the paper in the input tray is not curled. Uncurl paper by bending it in the opposite direction of the curl.

• Do not print on paper that is already printed. The dampness of the ink can cause the paper to stick together.

• Do not load paper while the printer is printing.

Before you load paper in the input tray, make sure the paper is neatly stacked and in good condition, and the paper path and tray are free from obstructions.

1. Remove any paper from the input tray.

2. Remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn paper from the stack.

3. Check for obstructions inside the input tray area. Even small pieces of paper can cause paper feed issues.

4. With both hands, hold the stack of paper, and then tap the bottom edge of the stack on a flat surface so that the stack is even on all sides.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & SKIP TO STEP 5 ONWARD

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.