Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-14-2022 02:14 PM
My HP c310 All in One printer keeps saying I am out of paper when the paper tray is full. I have changed paper, cleaned the rollers, unplugged all electric cords and plugged them back in, checked for the correct paper size in the tray - none of which worked. Has anyone had a similar problem with this model printer and if so, were you able to resolve the problem.
07-18-2022 01:28 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series (C310). Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
if the issue persists, then please go ahead and follow the steps mentioned on this Document.
If the issue persists then it is a hardware issue, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community