Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-28-2021 04:56 PM
Product: MacBook Air
Operating System: macOS 11.0 Big Sur
When I power up the printer is goes through the warm up and then says Paper Jam...Clear paper jam then press OK. There is no paper anywhere. Not in the back not in the feed area. Not in the top section. There is no paper anywhere.
1 REPLY 1
04-01-2021 05:16 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Also, try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community