Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-26-2022 09:56 PM - last edited on 07-27-2022 07:46 AM by MarcusC
Need help identifying a loose piece to reinstall correctly. Assuming since my warranty has expired I no longer have any type of protection in place for reapairs. Loose part causes jams due to popping out of place. Usually i am able to place the part in its place without having problems but, it has been a real hassle lately printing a complete printout. Please anyone, everyone, help. Lol.
07-27-2022 07:47 AM
Hey @DoubleTay_07 🙂
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community