Did you mean: 
Charity620
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Internal Paper Jam

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9025

I was in the middle of double-sided printing, and the paper jammed. The paper printed on the first side, then was taken back into the printer for the second side. It is somewhere inside the printer! I cannot see any part of the paper. I have taken both feeding trays out and checked inside the back panel. I have checked inside where the ink cartridges are located.

I even took cardstock and fed it into different areas to see if I could locate the paper, and maybe push it out.

Nothing!

Any other suggestions before I pull out a crescent wrench and open this up?

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,443 14,425 750 600
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Charity620

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Please check if this helps you: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-9020-all-in-one-printer-series/23918456/docume...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation