Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I have some trouble with the pickup roller on my HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125 series.

after half inch it stops with the error paper jam and I remove it the paper in the middle is like torn or broken

I removed the pickup roller and cleaned it with hot water, it did not fix it.

I attached pictures to show the problem

thank you

Sergiolabel paperlabel paperpickup rollerpickup rollernormal papernormal paper

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@SERGIOLEONE

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

If you have already followed the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03921935

Please contact HP Support in your region for service options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

So you want me to pay 200$ with HP to fix my printer for a printer worth 150$...

Makes no sense

HP Recommended

You could check with HP Service Support in your region for an upgrade

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

or make a complaint to protection consommateur in quebec to get a full refund or even class action no ?

How come a 2 year printer can not pick up paper anymore ? 

I am a light user never changed the toner, not even sure I print more than 200 pages

makes no sense at all

HP Recommended

@SERGIOLEONE

I can escalate your concerns to HP's Regional Escalation team

Please check your Inbox for more instructions

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

it is OK, I will try brothers for a while at my companies and leave HP family, just tired of bad products, battery laptop of my 3 HP laptops got weak super fast. HP quality is not the same anymore

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.