Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-11-2022 10:23 AM
I’ve put paper in the loading tray and looked up tutorials but can’t get anything working.Several red lights are flashing and I don’t know what to do about it.There’s fresh ink in there but it just won’t work.
05-14-2022 04:06 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I'd be happy to help.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16
Let me know if this helps.
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers and did reply to you!
Have a great day
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community