Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-25-2022 01:33 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
Keep me posted.
05-01-2022 04:20 PM
Try the below suggestions -
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try updating the printer's firmware -HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
You may refer to the document to check for jams or broken parts on the printer-https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-envy-4520-all-in-one-printer-series/5447920/document/c061777...
If the error persists,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to get this issue sorted.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps, keep me posted
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community