Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need to install your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
officejet 250 mobile
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there. I just installed the newly bought mobile 250 printer. It does print well, but when I copy something or try to scan, the printer doesn't seem to note when the single sheet of paper is done, the feed keeps running (all done via HP Smart on my notebook)

I therefore can't scan since the printer doesn't know when the scanning process is over. It just says "problem with the feed" (to be more precise the version in German, because I am in Germany). The same "problem with the feed" does show up when I copy.

Any ideas?

I appreciate it, thank you!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.