Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-05-2021 08:32 AM
Yes, you can cancel an Instant Ink subscription.
How-to instructions, your responsibilities, and other information about the cancellation process is provided in your Terms of Service contract document.
Things that are Instant Ink
If you have not opened the site for a while, know that the website has been updated..
Clear your browser cache for both hpconnected and instantink
Instant Ink Support Website
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Click on FAQ
- Read Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- Change or cancel anytime link is located in the “tiny print” area at the bottom of the website (USA)
Need Help? Contact Support - Options
- Enrolled in Instant Ink? >> Check for Support contact options in your Instant Ink Account.
- Contact >> HP Instant Ink Support NOTES: Select Your Region // Hours are as listed at the site.
- The Terms of Service contract provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
READ the all-important Terms of Service Contract > Scroll to the bottom of the Instant Ink website – in the “tiny print” area (bottom of the main web page), look for and click on the link for instantink.hpconnected.com/terms
Examples of the Terms of Service Contract for various regions
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community