Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-30-2022 03:21 AM
@TomM55, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.
I understand you are not able to remove the jammed paper. Follow the steps mentioned in this document - 'Paper Jam' Error
Also, make sure the print carriage is moving freely.
If you are still not able to remove the jammed paper, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options for your printer.
Follow the instructions below to reach them:
1) Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill out the webform and proceed further.
If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes, you may use this link to find the phone number of the regional HP Support team: HP Phone Assist Worldwide
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community