Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-07-2022 05:22 AM
I'd like to help!
May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
02-09-2022 10:01 AM
Try the below suggestions -
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Try updating the printer's firmware -HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Also, try the steps in the document - 'E4' Error Displays (Paper Jam)
Try the steps in the document to resolve the print quality issue -Fixing Poor Print Quality
Hope this helps!
Keep me posted
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community