Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-26-2021 04:26 AM
I already changed the rollers, but still got the issue, that there is a paper jam after the firsr side all the time. The second side is stuck under the printer and is not moved forward.
After removing the second sheet and a self test., I got the same issue all the time again.
What may I do to solve this problem?
Please give me ome help!
11-29-2021 10:15 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community