Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello!

I Would be so greatful for help. 
Quite old printer but only used A couple of times each year and was extensive and bought for good quality…..the printer keep telling paper jam open back and clear paper jam but there is no jam. Have tryed to unplugg 100 times to reset according to instructions and search everywhere I Could Think of for jam but Can not find anything. My idea is That it is false. 
I have try all instructions I have found.

As I understand no more support…..If feel no good to pay a lot to try to repair when New ones is not so expensive and this one is almost new but old in age and I do not want it to be garbage. 

Anyone who Can help?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Your error description usually indicates a problem with the fuser assembly, RM1-8780-000CN.  Fuser assembly will need to be removed and inspected.

How to Install HP CP1025 M251 M276 Fuser Replacement Instructions RM1-8780 - YouTube

HP Recommended

You are an Angel! 
i Watch the video once and need to Watch more times before I try.  I am so greatful for the help. 

if anyone from HP read this Please note That your listed service partner on your website for printer, in south part of Sweden do not work with HP printers anymore I called all of them today. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.