Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-17-2022 07:44 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
What is the size of the photo paper being used?
Do you get any error messages?
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community